BABA Educational Services offers the following services to students and their guardians:
Academic and Personal Development
With a detailed and accurate itemization of your past experiences, BABA consultants will provide on-line services for you to attain and continue personal development excellence pursuant to entering a competitive university or career. The personal development plan has been constructed to facilitate the current Comprehensive Review used by competitive universities across the nation. The Plan consists of strategies and programming created for the individual to understand what is needed for their academic and personal development and pursue it.
The benefits also include receiving professional advice for:
- Leadership experience that will allow you to mature and improve self expression while show you impact in school or community in additions to exemplifying your ability to fulfill personal commitments;
- Academic planning and support pursuant to succesfully acquiring the competitive skills sets necessary for your college and career goals;
- Service experiences that show a concentrated effort on your part based on interest, goals or aspirations with a demonstrated concern for others;
- Cultural experiences with a sense of understanding, awareness, and acceptance of the cultural uniqueness of individuals groups not excluding and in depth understanding of one’s self;
- Creative experiences that are original including musical performance or composition, writing projects, theatrical or artistic performances that show honors or awards for talent;
- Intellectual experiences that show non-classroom academic achievement by sustained exploration in a particular academic area through internships, sponsored research, tutoring, writing for school/local newspapers, or conservancies. This also includes participation in activities that develop your academic or intellectual abilities such as participation in school or after school outreach programs; and
- Work experiences that are necessary for you to overcome financial obstacles affecting your goals or aspirations.
- Academic planning and support pursuant to successfully acquiring the competitive skill set necessary for your college and career goals
- Personal Development Planning: A comprehensive personal development plan for non-classroom activities with emphasis on creating a competitive portfolio pursuant to achieving college and career goals - $50
- Personal Statement Assistance: Creation of a personal essay covering your experiences, what you learned from them and obstacles you overcame in doing so. - $50
- Financial Aid Services: Completion of all financial aid application. Application for at least five scholarships you may be eligible for. Cost analysis for you college interest. - $50
- Academic Planning: Classroom curriculum planning with emphasis on creating a competitive skill set pursuant to achieving college and career goals - $50
- Resumes: Job resumes and a cover letter for internships and/or career employement - $50
- Academic Support: Tutoring in course work currently in progress - $30/hr
- Test Preparation: One on one tutoring for all standardized test requirements - $30/hr
During our college fairs, the following workshops are offered to the students, and parents/ legal guardians. These workshops may be offered more than once during the college fair. Please check the schedules.
- Test Taking Tips Workshop - introduction to test taking and study tips for the SAT and ACT;
- Time Management - techniques for scheduling and successfully managing time for studying, homework, and classes;
- Study Skills;
- Parents as Advocates - subjects parents should know and questions they should ask educators;
- Comprehensive Review Workshop - comprehensive review of items required for a post secondary education;
- Job Readiness - introduction to hard and soft skills needed to pursues a career;
- Standard Curriculum - introduction to a suggested high school curriculum for preparation for a collegiate education;
- Financial Aid - introduction to collegiate education financing.